Includes past presentations and workshops coordinated by SVPEP. For more information email us at email@example.com
- Sexual Violence Prevention & Education Program. Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Women’s and Children’s Health. Statewide Webinar presented by Carol Hensell on October 28, 2010. (Posted 5/9/11).
- Grant Writing for Non-Profit Organizations. Presented at QM on October 22, 2010.
- Evaluation: To Do or Not to Do? (4/27/10)
- Qualitative Research (3/27/2008)
- The Truth (and Lies) About Statistics and Evaluation (3/21/2007)
- An Overview of Social Learning Theory (2007)
- Counting Rape
- Guidelines for Tracking and Documenting Progress
- Effectiveness of a Sexual Assault Education Program
- Forced Sexual Intercourse & Associated Health Risk Behaviors
- Why Men Rape: Applications to Prevention
- Rape Prevention Education: Towards Closing the Gap
- Using Current Theory on Rape Causes to Inform Prevention